• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

*Sold* Project Titan 1 of 3 Prototype Rifle [.308]

Guest LLArms

Guest LLArms

Will post some updated from home once I get off work, until then I'll put one in here that is a little older and with stuff that is not part of the sale..  We decided to let one of our prototypes go as the other two are all we need at this point.

Cash Price: $2000.00

Trade Price: $2,200.00  (Interested in AR-15s of similar condition, no extras)

Round Count: Around 900, give or a take a handful.

Condition: Used, Good Shape (mainly shot from a bench)

Base Platform: DPMS LR308 with

Weight: 29.5lbs

Length: 44-47"

Caliber: .308

Sold As Is Condition

Features:

- Project Titan Vented Shroud with all operating components; front plate, rear locking block, modified barrel nut, muzzle break guide block 

- Modified stock trigger. Will not fire some hard primed ammo. (Most commercial brass has been 100%.) (Extremely light pull (2lb?), will include set of stock springs if you do not like how light the pull is.)

- MAGPUL PRS

- Fully Integrated JP Enterprise Muzzle Brake

- 5 Magpul Rails

- Oversized Selector

- 1 PMAG (19+1)

- 2 DPMS Mags (19 +1)

- Factory Free Float Included

- Factory A2 Buttstock Included

Shroud can be removed (in effect leaving you with a standard function rifle) with no Gunsmithing skills and common pocket sized tools.

Will travel in a 75 mile radius of 30813 or will ship to your local FFL for $50.00

Will provide $50.00 discount of you drive to the Augusta area for pickup to help cover your gas cost.

- Good conversation piece and adds to your collection of rare yet function weaponry

- Fires like a .22  (you can fire it one handed no problem if you are of average build and strength)

We have a side project we want to inject a little fundage into so this is the least used of the 3 prototypes for testing and that is why we are selling it. I'm happy to answer any questions as long as the conversation stays positive. This thread is not a place for you to voice you opinion on usefulness, price, or otherwise - there are plenty of open threads currently for that.

Price is firm as its not critical it be sold.  Thanks for your time.  :righton:

PS: And I will be offering the buyer a free replacement unit certificate from the finalized production run if we get that far.  Not going to comment on the value, but its a nice chunk of change for something free.  Buy one of the prototypes, receive a secondary finalized unit at a future date at no charge.

PM here or contact via dgibb@comcast.net