• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Rights "Welfare Providers"

planeflyer21

It clicked...finally.  I now understand the total lack of people willing to get off their asses and STAND UP for their RIGHTS.

This is from another forum:

"Sorry to be the doubter here, but I would truely lend my support and presence to something like this. We need to be heard. But, I am having a hard time verifying that anything is be organized for that day.

I found a couple websites that are talking up an event in Washington DC and in Sacaramento, Ca on April 19th. But there did not seem like a lot of presence from any large national organization. Although I am not an expert and have no insider information.

I am not sure how effective marches actually are, but agree or not I would go march. But I don't see anything going on those date the flyer above has? Has anyone else seen anything?

Not telling anyone what to do, but my suggestions are as have been previously posted in various places here: Get a twitter account or face book or both. and make some noise on it about gun rights. Join the NRA or some other National organization, take some liberal or newbie shooting and show 'em its not bad."

This is the same fucking mentality as welfare people have...someone will tell me how to get food, shelter, and what is approved, from the government.  Does it really matter that the necessity is your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT versus food/shelter, and that the "authority" you are waiting to tell you when and where your "rights" are and when and what the "fight" will be isn't government but "the gun-right's authority"?

Fuckin' welfare mentality has permeated America, her society, and her people.

:soap:

Jon