• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

DMPS 308 Furniture

• 1 month later...

How did those MagPul MOE handguards work out for you guys??  The wording on the MagPul site was a little ambiguous in that it made it sound like they were made for piston guns and not gas, but I think it was saying that it would work on either. What did surprise me was that it DID sound like they were not floating!  I guess that isn't too big of a deal with a carbine length gun, but with rifle length, IMHO, a full floating foreguard is what I would want.

DocLarsen

I have MOE on an extra 15 upper here at the house, and loved it but I have free float on everything else now, except the service rifle and it will have MOE once they make it for Rifle length just so I can run a flashlight on it. The new ones (Midlength, and Riflelength) are being made a little taller down the center so they can be used with piston systems BUT they can be run ether way. My .308 is going to be wearing one once I start on the Upper to cut down on some cost of the original build and get it up and running sooner. That picture up above just made my day!!!