• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Man what a week.

imschur

I was on vacation since the Friday before Halloween, and we do Halloween big here. Was not full recovered from setting up and tearing down until about Tuesday. The weather went to hell the second half of the week. Sunday we headed to New York City to see my Favorite guitarist Rik Emmett. What we had not realized was the New York Marathon was going on. Our Train died about halfway to NYC. They did manage to get it going after a while. We walked around Time Square for a bit. Everything was insanely busy. I heard there was 40000 additional people in the city that day. We had an awful time getting a cab. Took about an hour and a half and he totally screwed us.

We managed to get to the show on time. On the way home there was a problem with a switch on the tracks. We had to head back towards NY a ways and wait. It was about 1:30am on a train full of odd humans. Finally made it to my town. Upon leaving the train station we got a ticket for running a red light. It was bogus. They saw a pickup truck at 2:15am and figured we were drinking. Gonna fight the ticket.

Around 3am the wind picked up crazy, 60mph gusts and our first snow. Thankfully we took the Monday off  in advance. I knew we would need recovery time.

Great to be back home.

post-1-136297264689_thumb.jpg

post-1-136297264692_thumb.jpg