• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bushmaster BAR-10 "The Ghost AR308"

SplineSpider

I have a Bushmaster BAR-10 .308 I purchased from my local gun dealer (used of course). It looked like brand new and like it had not been fired much. After some research on the rifle I found info about the defective bolts, with the back of the bolt breaking off, that came with many of them so I checked and saw that the bolt and carrier had been replaced.

Also I noticed that the gun was very "Dry" so much so the magazine ejector didn't want to work. so I lubricated it and it was fine.

Came with the original case manuals warranty card, catalog from October 2004 extra factory mag still sealed in plastic.

1.) is it true that Rock River Arms was building these early BAR-10 for Bushmaster?

2.) if looking for NON-critical components such as Free float tubs etc... What would fit this rifle RRA stuff or Aramalite?

3.) was the accuracy of these rifles in question? (this one is very accurate and reliable to boot.)

Thanks for any input.