• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

kill it. kill it with fire.

I don't know the whole back story on Troy, but what I did hear, I heard after I purchased my troy dioptic rear sight... which I do like, but half of it seems to be designed with a mall ninja in mind.

That being said... I am torn on this rifle. I am pretty big on supporting companies I agree with, and boycotting companies that I do not agree with. That aside, a hot .22 pump sounds like a good time... but I can't help but think why you would take the time to make it look like an Ar... I mean, if form follows function, you could have given the rifle an ar firing group or controls, without trying to make it LOOK like an Ar, and saved yourself what... at least a pound or two?

And I AM ignorant in this regard, as I didn't see the price, and I am choosing to not look it up, but would this rifle be a great beginners and young boys rifle if it sold on the streets for... $400? YES!

As it stands, I am going to ASSUME that it will go for well over a grand... at which point, it looses its appeal to me.

People in Commie states... Please, just buy the weapons that you have the natural right to, and let your govt know how you feel about them  stepping on you. I would rather let my intentions be known as a Son of Liberty, than by allowing the Govt what it wants by bending the knee.

Not to say everyone who buys one is bending the knee, or that in this case, bending the knee is wrong. Better to have this than nothing. It just isn't me.