• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

How many SE Georgia/NE Florida people have we got here?

DEER HUNTER

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry I missed this thread y'all, I'm right on the FlGa border. I'm working on converting the property next door to a 1km+ range, but you can only get so much done by yourself, working 2 jobs, taking care of a family, etc. We need to get something going on, though.

I used to go to the lines, Dawg, but the hunting clubs (and the county a time or two) ran me off with threats of "if we shoot you out here it's on you" as of late.

• 7 months later...

Had some good times there at HAAF! Spent my off time between River street and the Stardust ;-)

WOW..!! Hunter was my main stateside duty station '80 with many excursions "Out Country" from there

and whenever I was around I always spent ALLOT of time and $$ hangin' with "Star and Darnell" at the Stardust

I was there for RIP fall of 83 then went to Ft. Stewart as 2nd brigade commanders "driver" and the brigade S-2 shop assignment in the spring of 84, still made the drive to party with the girls, had some good times with a skinny redhead and a very well endowed brunette amazon gal....for some reason the names never held up in my memory like the mammaries did ;-)

(editor will hang around after your post count goes up....an anti-troll measure I guess)

Very fond mammaries indeed!! ;)

Darnell was a big blond chick with perfect curves AND... was also a tattoo artist that worked

at "Tattoo's by Darnell and did some of my art..."  Star was just a smokin' hot and very friendly girl that worked there at Stardust

w/ Darnell that also used to ride around w/ me sometimes.. There is still a Tattoo's by Darnell, but they don't claim to remember her..

Stardust was turned into a Suntrust Bank many moons ago.. :D

Very fond mammaries indeed!! ;)

Darnell was a big blond chick with perfect curves AND... was also a tattoo artist that worked

at "Tattoo's by Darnell and did some of my art..."  Star was just a smokin' hot and very friendly girl that worked there at Stardust

w/ Darnell that also used to ride around w/ me sometimes.. There is still a Tattoo's by Darnell, but they don't claim to remember her..

Stardust was turned into a Suntrust Bank many moons ago.. :D