• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTS: (2) Rare Strider Beryllium Copper (CuBe) Knives (Picture Heavy)

USMC_0317_SS

WTS: (2) Rare Strider Beryllium Copper (CuBe) Knives from my personal knife collection. One is a fixed blade Strider BD with sheath, and the other is a Strider SMF. Two great knives for any collector of rare blades. These knives have been circulated and are in used condition. They still have the factory original edge and Strider will service and sharpen any of their knives for the life of the knife. I have posted several pictures of these knives to accurately show their condition. If you require more information or pictures, please E-mail me directly and I will accommodate. I will accept PayPal or USPS Postal Money Order. Contact by PM or E-mail. Knives will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail with tracking & delivery confirmation. All prices are posted, however I am open to reasonable offer. ***FREE SHIPPING***

(1) Description: Strider Model BD Copper Beryllium (CuBe) EOD Dive Knife with Eagle Industries sheath. This special knife is standard issue for EOD, Dive and Breeching teams. This Strider "CuBe" BD knife is exceptionally rare, and very difficult to find. It is an earlier model CuBe BD struck with the same the same press as their S30V BD model knives. It DOSE have the rare "S30V" stamping. It also DOSE NOT have the lacquer top coat that is commonly found on later models.
The CuBe blade has begun to show signs of patina, similar to how a penny tarnishes. This by no means should be misinterpreted as corrosion, and dose not compromise the integrity of the knife. It can also be removed during servicing, at Strider, to bring it back to its original condition.

Details:
Manufacture: Strider
Model: BD CuBe
Blade: Copper Beryllium
Blade Coated: No
Characteristics: Non-sparking & non-magnetic.
Edge: Non-Serrated / Factory Original Edge
Spine: Serrations / Factory Original Edge
Tip: Chisel Style / Factory Original Edge
Stampings: "STRIDER", "S30V"
Handle: Tan 550 Cord Strider Wrap Overall length: 11.50 inches
Blade Length: 6.25 inches
Cutting Surface: 5.25 inches
Spine Serrations: 5 inches
Blade Thickness: .250 inches
Sheath: Coyote Tan Eagle Industries
Condition: Used (Please see all pictures closely as they are part of my description)
Price: $875
***FREE SHIPPING***

(2) Description: This rare Strider SMF features a non-magnetic Beryllium Copper (CuBe) blade, a textured black G10 grip, titanium handle and titanium clip. This rare Strider SMF also features a Hinderer "Lock Bar Stabilizer" for maximum reverse lock retention. Milled G10 block interface with titanium eliminates the need for spacers in turn increasing strength and reducing likelihood of failure resulting from lost hardware. Extra large pivot pin ensures strength in all directions of applied force.
This knife dose have some wear since it is used, with minor blemishes from circulation. Please review the pictures closely and let me know if you have any questions or require further images.

Details:
Manufacture: Strider
Model: SMF CuBe
Blade: Copper Beryllium
Blade Coated: Yes
Characteristics: Non-sparking & non-magnetic
Lock Bar Stabilizer: Hinderer
Edge: Non-Serrated / Factory Original Edge
Spine: Smooth / Unsharpened
Tip: Spear Point
Stampings: "STRIDER", "HINDERER", Strider Logo
Handle Material: Combination; 6AL4V Titanium and Textured G10
Pocket Clip: 6AL4V Titanium
Overall Length (open): 9.00"
Overall Length (closed): 5.65"
Blade Length: 3.875"
Cutting Surface: 3"
Blade Thickness: .190"
Pivot Pin: Custom Made, hardened 400 Series Stainless Steel
Fasteners: Custom Made, hardened 400 Series Stainless Steel
Retention Clip: 6AL4V Titanium
Condition: Used (Please see all pictures closely as they are part of my description)
Price: $750
***FREE SHIPPING***

Strider BD CuBe (Pictures):
Phone%20Dump%201825.jpg
Phone%20Dump%201828.jpg
Phone%20Dump%201829.jpg
Phone%20Dump%201830.jpg
Phone%20Dump%201831.jpg

Strider SMF CuBe (Pictures):
Phone%20Dump%201814.jpg
Phone%20Dump%201817.jpg
Phone%20Dump%201818.jpg