• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTS/WTT matched mega maten receiver set w/bolt carrier and 4 mags.

george_995

Ambidextrious Mega Arms Maten receiver set.

I'm asking $650 total for the receiver set, 4 magpul pmags and the dpms bolt carrier w/ bolt that was originally built in the upper receiver. I believe that there was little over 500rds fired when the gun was built, the set is in very good condition. The past couple of months it just has been sitting in the safe, I intended on another build but lost interest. I was looking hard into a 260 remington build for the platform but then found the wildcat caliber 22-243win, in which again thought about for the 308ar platform. But I think my best interest would be that of a bolt gun for what I want to do, a lot more freedom when reloading my ammo for the bolt rifle.

I would seriously consider trading for a rem700 sps rifle, match grade rem700 based receiver group or even a billet matched ar15 set by mega arms w/ mags bolt and etc. LMK what you think,  I am not willing to separate these items at this time.

To note I will leave the jp enterprise collar(handware included) and nut attached if wanted, but if not desired I will not lower the price when removing that item. If left a replacement tube costs $90 for a rifle length(12") handguard. I had a 15" handguard on there but it went to my ar15 build.

http://www.jprifles.com/buy.php?item=JPHG-RCR-L

maten%20receiver%20009_zps4xirlybt.jpg

maten%20receiver%20008_zpsp5wnlnzk.jpg

maten%20receiver%20007_zps9gfwhwwl.jpg

maten%20receiver%20006_zpsadn1blmd.jpg

maten%20receiver%20005_zpsn5rtqzpk.jpg

maten%20receiver%20004_zps8y6w5uf3.jpg

maten%20receiver%20003_zps6yqkp5cf.jpg

maten%20receiver%20002_zpsycctj45c.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...