• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

ArmaLite secondary parts sources needed

Gator Monroe

You guys have informed me of Rainier,Rhine Group,Delta Three and a few other sources (Web vendors) who have ArmaLite parts but as crunch time nears (My ArmaLite B Series AR10 California Compliant Lower COMES OUT OF 10 DAY DROs Jail) I am feverishly gathering parts . I still need Receiver Extension & Buffer & Spring (Rifle) , Barrel Nut, Delta Ring Kit (AR10) , Rifle length Gas for Tube AR10 Rifle, ArmaLite pattern 20" barrel, The more I look the more "Out of Stock" I see on these parts (Except Delta Ring Kit is still available at ArmaLite) so could you folks tell me of a few more sources /Links to sites or Shops you can usually Find ArmaLite Parts ?

You are seeing one of the top problems of the Armalite AR10 platform right there. Since it all has to either be a) made by armalite themselves or b) licensed from them, adding cost to the manufacturer vs making the same part for DPMS LR308), there is a much more limited parts supply

ArmaLite is backordered thousands of Rifles, Complete Uppers, Complete Lowers, ... and on top of that my build is a Retro Classic late 90s AR10A2 (B model) thus my quest for parts is already hamstrung from the start. I have received many OEM parts and lotsa information & tutelage from the folks at ArmaLite but due to backorders and some proprietary parts being no longer available (even in DPMS pattern realms I need a little help . Rhine Group (7.62SASS) had the BCG (ArmaLite) so I scored there but some of the other items are proving a little harder to find , Any Links or leads greatly appreciated ... 

So far my best luck has been (Rhine Group/7.62SASS for ArmaLite BCG)  (Primary Arms for ArmaLite AR10 Rifle Receiver extension & Operating Spring ) in obtaining backordered @ ArmaLite Parts for my AR10A2 build . ArmaLite has been wonderful getting me what is not backordered and my last order to them is nearing (For this Build)