• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Eagle Arms

• 7 months later...

I know this was an old post but I'll put in what I know in case it helps someone.  All I've ever found on the web related to EA was reviews on complete rifles.  Can't find squat on Armalite's website about them either.  But if it's been like it has the last 2 or 3 years, wait until Christmas time.  That's when Armalite does their good sales, IMO.  And that's the only time I've seen EA branded uppers for sale.  3 years ago I picked up a carbine upper in .308 and 2 years ago I picked up a 22" 10T upper.  I want to say I paid around 550 for each of them.  The differences are that both have chrome moly barrels whereas an Armalite upper would have a chrome lined barrel on the carbine and a stainless barrel on the 10T.  I also ended up getting 2 EA marked stripped lowers just about 2 1/2 years ago.  They were going for 170 a piece at the time.  Of course this was pre-presidential election.  I don't think I need to tell anybody what happened to prices and availability after that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I noticed the 12 days of Armalite this Christmas didn't feature any EA uppers.  Now that they sell Armalite branded stripped lowers I wonder if that's the last of EA?  It's too bad, the uppers seem to have about a $250 difference.  I don't think you're getting that much more $ out of the barrel between the 2 different names.