• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Gas tubes, barrel gas ports, and buffer weight

I updated Placeholder #7 on 21 June 2012, and updated Placeholder #8 tonight, 6 July 2012 - and I'm out of placeholders now...  Planned for the future, and filled it up.

Any comments on either one of those should be quoted, and start a new thread with comments/questions, on that quote.

Please do not reply in this thread - this is an information thread.  Only.

• 1 year later...

Just posting for information - if you want to talk about this, then quote this post, and start a topic about this.

Here's a video, for informational purposes only.  MAC does a video (finally) on Large Frame ARs - .308ARs. 

For all the time on this forum, I've solved all these problems that come up.  Watch the vid...

I'll start a new topic discusion right now on this, in the Build Section, just to limit comment that will probably POUR into this section, just because of that vid.  I'll link that topic right in here, once I make it.

Edit coming up, with a link to that topic.

Don't fucking reply in here - pull your Big-Girl Panties up, WAIT - and reply in what I link here.  Hold your water... 

This is the thread that you want to watch, and comment in.  Don't fuk my information thread up with comments, by replying here, in THIS thread.

If you wanna leave a comment, and debate anything, then do it right here, in THIS linked thread.

If you want to comment in here, I'll have your reply removed, and I'll track you down, find your home address, and I'll anonymously start sending you items from DicksByMail.com.  Routinely.  Forever. 

Don't fornicate this up, and reply here, in this thread.  You will pay, and not be happy. 

Edited by 98Z5V