• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Rifle and AR pistol for sale.

CrashOverRide.308

This is my first build when I was interested in building AR, but unfortunately that time has passed. I spent hours youtubing and asking for help. I was super excited when doing this build. But unfortunately it was a very poor amateur build. Very very poor. After sitting on it and seeing it for the first time in a year I just feel terrible. Been sitting on it for 2 years and keep telling myself I would come back and take it apart and start from scratch. But truth be told, I am just not into it anymore. So I am letting these go to go towards bills.

Resized_20181115_175649.jpeg

1st 308 build I started a couple years ago. Unfortunately it does not function the way I thought It would. Stove pipe, double feeds all day. Does ok with steel.  $500 w/o BCG $560  with BCG

Comes as you see. Accessories included. Will come with extra parts as well. These were parts I purchased to try and fix the issue. I believe the issue is with the gas. I have and adjustable gas block on it and was goiing to replace it with a standard gas block.

This was a crappy build. So please refrain from the negative comments. 

Upper and lower: Matrix Aerospace

Standard trigger/upper/lower kits

Midwest Industries 15in MLOK. (needs a new barrel nut)

Cheap tru-glow optics.

ODIN Works adjustable gas block

Heavy buffer from heavybuffer.com and coil spring.

I don't remember the make of the barrel unfortunately.

I do not remember who the manufacturer is for the BCG something a long the lines of David or Wilson BCG. Its been a long time.

I have shot about 400 rounds thru the barrel.

Resized_20181115_174731.jpegResized_20181115_174757.jpegResized_20181115_174816.jpegResized_20181115_175524.jpegResized_20181115_175533(1).jpeg

Next up is my AR15 Pistol. $500 BCG included

I did a better job with this one but again its got trouble feeding. I think its the gas block as well. Fired approximately 400 rounds. When lubed up wet it does good. Double feed here and there. Again was going to replace the gas block.

Will come with all accessories on the pistol. 

Upper/Lower: Aero Precision

Aeroprecision standard lower/upper parts kit

sightmark red dot

MentiumUSA KEY mod handgaurd and flip sights

10.5 Bear creek barrel.

ODIN works adjustable gas block.

Phase5 Pistol tube

Spikes Tactical H2 Buffer

This will come with all parts and 8-10 FREE 30rnd mags. Mixture of Gen 2 and Gen 3 mags.

I have thought long and hard about this as a good personal truck/home gun but decided to go another route. (Criss Vector .45)

Serious Inquiries ONLY

Resized_20181115_175728.jpeg

Resized_20181115_175725.jpeg

• 7 months later...