• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTS: Desert Camo DPMS LR-308 w/A3, 16" Hvy Bbl, Price Drop.. Nikon.

YWHIC

DPMS LR-308 w/A3 Flat-Top and 16" Heavy Barrel.. DPMS Miculek Brake (has a set screw underneath for 'pinning' easily removed with allen  wrench). . Hogue Pistol Grip.. 2 LR-20 mags that have been pop-riveted on the spine to 15 rounds (again easily removed).. and 2 LR-20 mags from RifleGear that are permanently 15 rounds each.. Midwest Industries Front-Flip Up Sight,  MagPul MBUS Rear Flip-Up Sight..

Nikon 4-12x40 Mil-Dot Scope on Burris PEPR Quick-Detach Mount.. and a plastic hard case..

$1590 SHIPPED..

before paint.. I DID NOT PAINT THE SCOPE OR BURRIS..

Nikon412.jpg

After Aervoe Brand MARPAT Desert Paint..

[img width=810 height=607]http://www.executiveprotectionservice.us/forums/DPMS308/IM000117.JPG

[img width=810 height=607]http://www.executiveprotectionservice.us/forums/DPMS308/IM000113.JPG

outside in regular light..

LEFTFinRed.jpg

at 200 yards.. with scope 1 5/8" with 10 shots..  <thumbsup>

200yds.jpg

This rifle eats ANY ammo.. Geman MEN/DAG, Hornady Steel, Hornady AMAX, Federal OTM, BrownBear, Tula, Wolf, etc..

The Vented Aluminum FF tube has been wrapped with Desert Camo 550 cord..

I had people ask me for OPTIONS on other boards..

Rifle with 1 mag (your choice of 15 or 20), MI Front, MBUS Rear, and case.. $1245.. shipped..

Rifle with all 4 mags, MI Front, MBUS Rear, and case.. $1315.. shipped..

Nikon 4-12x40 Mil-Dot with Burris PEPR Quick-Detach mount for $265 (rifle buyer gets 1st dibs)

Complete Rifle Package with 4 mags, MI Front, MBUS Rear, Nikon 4-12x40 MD, & Burris Mount.. $1590 shipped..

I have available 300 Rounds of 308/7.62x51 ammo (120 of it is German MEN) for $95 shipped.. (rifle buyer gets 1st dibs)

again a $400 non-refundable deposit will hold rifle/accessories for up to 14 days..

'Email User' is best.. as I can't access this site from work..    :-[

Shipping to lower 48 states only.. no international.. must ship to your FFL and FFL must be willing to receive from non-FFL.. I will includ my DL in the box for the FFL receiving.. I always ship INSURED to your FFL..

+66 on EB (not that it matters here)..

Albert

**cross-posted item.. frist PM or Email gets it..

BTT. and further DROP..

Rifle with 1 mag, MI Front, MBUS Rear, and case.. $1225.. shipped..

Rifle with all 4 mags, MI Front, MBUS Rear, and case.. $1300.. shipped..

Nikon 4-12x40 Mil-Dot with Burris PEPR Quick-Detach mount for $245 (rifle buyer gets 1st dibs)

Complete Rifle Package with 4 mags, MI Front, MBUS Rear, Nikon 4-12x40 MD, & Burris Mount.. $1545 shipped..

300 Rounds of 308/7.62x51 ammo for $80 shipped.. (rifle buyer gets 1st dibs)

again $400 non-refundable deposit will hold rifle/accessories for up to 14 days (updated)..

'Email User' is best.. as I can't access this site from work..

Shipping to lower 48 states only.. no international.. must ship to your FFL and FFL must be willing to receive from non-FFL.. I will includ my DL in the box for the FFL receiving..

BTT.. and Price Dropped..

Rifle with 1 mag, MI Front, MBUS Rear, and case.. $1205.. shipped..

Rifle with all 4 mags, MI Front, MBUS Rear, and case.. $1280.. shipped..

Nikon 4-12x40 Mil-Dot with Burris PEPR Quick-Detach mount for $240 (rifle buyer gets 1st dibs)

Complete Rifle Package with 4 mags, MI Front, MBUS Rear, Nikon 4-12x40 MD, & Burris Mount.. $1520 shipped..

300 Rounds of 308/7.62x51 ammo for $80 shipped.. (rifle buyer gets 1st dibs)

First PM gets it.. (preferred method of contact as I cannot get onto forum from work)..

Al

Since we got a Hurricane coming our way..

Rifle with 1 mag, Midwest Ind. Front, MBUS Rear, and case.. $1175.. shipped..

Rifle with all 4 mags, MI Front, MBUS Rear, and case.. $1250.. shipped..

Nikon 4-12x40 Mil-Dot with Burris PEPR Quick-Detach mount for $240 (rifle buyer gets 1st dibs)

Complete Rifle Package with 4 mags, MI Front, MBUS Rear, Nikon 4-12x40 MD, & Burris Mount.. $1490 shipped..

again 14 day HOLD available with $400 NR Deposit..

First PM and Reply gets it

Rifle with 1 mag, Midwest Ind. Front, MBUS Rear, and case.. $1155.. shipped..

Rifle with all 4 mags, MI Front, MBUS Rear, and case.. $1230.. shipped..

Complete Rifle Package with 4 mags, MI Front, MBUS Rear, Nikon 4-12x40 MD, & Burris Mount.. $1470 shipped..

First EMAIL USER and Reply gets it.. I can't read the forums at work..

Rifle with 1 mag, Midwest Ind. Front, MBUS Rear, and case.. $1125.. shipped..

Rifle with all 4 mags, MI Front, MBUS Rear, and case.. $1200.. shipped..

Note: Nikon Scope and Burris Base are still factory black.. just an FYI..

Complete Rifle Package with 4 mags, MI Front, MBUS Rear, Nikon 4-12x40 MD, & Burris Mount.. $1440 shipped..

300 rounds of the ammo also.. for $80 shipped.. (Rifle buyer has 1st dibs on the ammo)

First EMAIL USER and Reply gets it.. I can't read the forums at work