• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Primary Arms GLx scope mounts

Just released today.  I handled these at the last SHOT, and they're pretty damn nice.  I'm not gonna put them on the pedestal of a LaRue LT-158 mount, that I love so much, but they're easily on par or slightly better than the Armalite (old school) scope mounts, and the Rock River Arms scope mounts (almost clones of the Armalite mounts). 

These are nice, men.

GLx-30mm-Mount_v3_hero.jpg

These mounts are part of our mid-tier optics line called GLx. GLx brings premium technology and materials into an approachable price range. Made in the USA, Primary Arms GLx Scope Mounts utilize cutting-edge materials to secure your rifle scope with exceptional consistency. All GLx Scope Mounts feature black zinc phosphate-coated steel hardware, providing 65 in-lbs of torque to eliminate optics shift. Combined with a lightweight 6061-T6 frame, these mounts are a powerful balance of strength and agility.

They're available in 30mm and 34mm, and I'll be checking out one of these 30mm mounts SOON.  The 20-MOA one, to be specific. Click it.

https://www.primaryarms.com/1+Scope-Mounts/OpticType+30mm/custitem_optic_series+GLx?trk_msg=18G2IIIB2LT4F2CE447HUSUCB4&trk_contact=8V0L65B89JG3CKL2PPP2IG35AC&trk_sid=D3PO05LA40KN48U8FCO8NJ9P9G&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=BUTTON_1&utm_campaign=20_07_AD20_GLxMnt-Rdy2Ship