• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Wilson Combat

billymagg

Wilson Combat has all three varieties of WC-10, and Billet WC-15 uppers and LOWERs in stock if you are interested??  I was contemplating building a 6.5 Creed billet upper for my rifle, but, Wilson has LOTS of 300 HamR ammo in stock, lots of it...

Of course I'm officially "dithering", hell, I'd love to shoot somebody else's 300 HamR just to see? on a high note?? maybe, the local farm store has some steel case Tula in  5.56 and 7.62, I bought some 5.56 and its the bomb so far, anybody tried their 7.62?? Damn, I'm glad the house is done and I can get out to shoot...!! no dithering there, I've been operating my son's Rock River 5.56, that damn thing is the bomb!

On 10/16/2020 at 1:11 PM, billymagg said:

Wilson Combat has all three varieties of WC-10, and Billet WC-15 uppers and LOWERs in stock if you are interested??  I was contemplating building a 6.5 Creed billet upper for my rifle, but, Wilson has LOTS of 300 HamR ammo in stock, lots of it...

Of course I'm officially "dithering", hell, I'd love to shoot somebody else's 300 HamR just to see? on a high note?? maybe, the local farm store has some steel case Tula in  5.56 and 7.62, I bought some 5.56 and its the bomb so far, anybody tried their 7.62?? Damn, I'm glad the house is done and I can get out to shoot...!! no dithering there, I've been operating my son's Rock River 5.56, that damn thing is the bomb!

Well the WC-15 billet upper with NO forward assist is now out of stock again, they still have the F/A billet upper, but I prefer the slick side..

On another note, I have now fired 60 rounds of Tula 5.56 steel case, functions in the weapon fine, but had difficulty stripping the top round off my 5 round aluminum ASC magazines, the bolt started to pick it up, but then overode the top round, the steel ASC magazine functions the bomb... The top round seemed to have a negative angle of attack for some reason, there wasn't much bounce in the magazine spring to reset it either. So 4 magazines each jammed on the first round in 2 separate rifles, which each functioned very well with the ammo, ejection was outstanding, feeding after the first round was outstanding, accuracy was acceptable.

a lot better than nothing!

What are your experiences with Tulammo or even Wolf steel case for that matter?

Edited by billymagg