• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Black Rain Ordnance Billet .308 (14.5" pinned w/ AAC 51T) - $1250 or can part out for less

Joeymac

$1250 for the Complete Rifle. 
$550 for just the complete lower.
$850 For just the complete upper.   

Paypal F&F or cash only.  No Trades.  I can meet up anywhere near NE Ohio.
You want me to ship a receiver/firearm, you pay actual postage and we can hash out the details. 

This gun would cost well over $1800 to assemble if you could even find all these parts right now... look at the parts list with current internet prices.  Shows light use but care for with no scratches or scuffs.  I've had it about 5 years and it has been shot mostly suppressed for a few hundred rounds; I'd guess it has around 600-700 rounds through it.  Nothing wrong and no issues; I just need the money.  The shorter barrel, lightweight handguard, and simple fixed stock let this gun come in at 8 LBS unloaded without optics so it's pretty handy.  The 14.5" BA Premium 416SS midlength barrel has a pinned & welded muzzle device to make it 16.25" long and legal.  The brake is very effective and the gun shoots quite flat.  Obviously, it works quite well with AAC 51T .30 caliber silencers.  If you do NOT want the pinned muzzle brake, I can have it removed free of charge.  The Toolcraft BCG has a factory-installed RCA adjustable gas key and is tuned to use standard AR15 H1, H2, H3 or XH buffers depending on what loads and/or suppressor you're using.  I find most loads unsuppressed need the CAR or H1 buffer to keep ejection at 3-4 o'clock and then use an H3/XH buffer with a silencer attached.  Black Rain 308 receivers are DPMS/SR25 pattern compatible, just FYI.

Parts List with typical internet vendor prices:
Black Rain Billet Matched Receiver set - ($650)
BA Premium Series Midlength Barrel & Block - ($275)
AAC 51T Brake Mount, Pin & Welded - ($100)
Toolcraft BCG w/ RCA Adjustable Key - ($225)
JL Billet 12.8" Handguards - ($245)
MBUS Pro Irons - ($175)
LaRue MBT with KNS antirotation pins - ($100)
V Seven S7 Tool Steel Bolt Release - ($40)
BAD-ASS Ambi-Safety - ($50)
Radian Raptor Charging Handle - ($90)
MOE Fixed Carbine Stock - ($25)
MOE K2+ Grip - ($25)
Armalite AR10 Buffer Tube/Spring/Buffer - ($75)

rgEf3Ea.png

wniIflb.png

C9c5pMxl.jpg