• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

happy veterns day brothers and sisters

unforgiven

My family prays for our veterans and our troops everyday that God will always watch over all of you and your families.This nation can never repay the sacrifices all of you have made,it does not mean they should stop trying.My family grandfather,father,uncles were army[don,t hold it aganist me]when i went to see the recruier he said thanks but no thanks i contracted polio as a kid ,never was much of a runner.I do remember the guys coming back from vietnam and the easy smiles and laughter were gone and I understood how combat changes a person.You are and always will be loved and remembered .PTS was there then just not identified ,if it's a diffcult adjustment to make back in the world talk to someone don't suffer in silence and please don't hurt you'r self.You all are loved and will always be remembered.I have taken my family to Arlington and or National cemetaries here at home so they realize the statement freedom isn't free is more than bumper sticker.All of you are all about Duty Honor Sacrifice.God bless each and everyone of you.Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.