• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Anybody live in FL and have "orange" connections?...

98Z5V

Got a customer email from Mark Hostetter, of Precision Firearms.  Those are the guys what made the wood, which made my "Woody" possible.  They need some assistance, and if anybody here knows a way to help out, Mark would be very greatly appreciative.  You might even be able to score some of your own Wood this way...  <thumbsup>

Greeting to all our customers!

Odd little email - We are looking for someone in Florida that can help us get in contact with a commercial wholesaler of Florida Citrus. We have a run to central Florida with a trailer and do not want to tow an empty trailer back.  We are looking to purchase up to 8000 lbs of fruit. We have a large extended family and a lot of friends. :)  We're especially looking for Honeybell's. We must pick-up the week between Christmas and New Year - 28 or 29 would be best. If you can help us please email to precars@aol.com or call 240-217-6875 ASAP. I remember some of you mentioned working in Citrus Groves. Commercial prices only - not gift prices. I would like to pay for fuel costs by selling the citrus to our family and friends for small margins.

To the rest of you - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Mark Hostetter

Precision Firearms

precars@aol.com

www.precisionfirearms.com

240-217-6875

If anybody here can help out, that would just be cool.  <thumbsup>