• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sig P226

6132expert

I walked in the coolest shop today. It is about 40 miles from my house. I was looking to see what they had in 1911 and as I was looking I come across a Sig 226 now Im not nor have I ever really been huge on hand guns so I really don't know what is and what aint. I am thinking of going back after a little reading. What I did know when I seen it is that it is a respected firearm. The price on it is 559 out the door it is used but very little wear on the end of the barrel. If I could get it for 500 otd would I be doing good? The guy is a dealer for sure and he would probably come down to that. Tell what does everyone think. Here is my thing I would be buying it to resale with that said could I make money on it? Or I am ready to go tomorrow and drop the cash on a new sig scorpion 45 to keep for my self.

The anchor is the new Navy version.  I think it has the inside parts coated so they can be used around sea water with less rusting.

Here is a photo of mine.  I had the frame painted tan and added set of grips from Sig.

DSCN0518.jpg

I think the camo grips made the gun.

DSCN0519.jpg

I am thinking of having the black painted dark brown like on the grips.