• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

ArmaLite AR-10 7.62/308 win. SASS style setup WTS/WTT

grimspecops

I have a nice ArmaLite AR-10 7.62/308 win. SASS setup with a 22" ArmaLite SS Match barrel,

Troy 13.8 FF Fore, lowpro gas block (under rail), Magpul trigger gaurd, Magpul PRS,

POF roller and ergo grip.

Rifle has been camo painted with krylon so if you don't like it it will come off with remover.

Looks way better in person and the light paint doesn't look as light.

Only 80 rounds on upper and lower, only 20 rounds through the barrel.

Comes with 6 mags 3x 20rnd, 3x 10rnd

$2,100.00 Shipped to your FFL O.B.O.

Trades:

1. I am looking for a clean 20" to 24" threaded or not, 7.62/308 win, SS or?, barreled, Bolt action, removable mag fed rifle with an adjustable butt and cheek free float, nicely bedded stock in the same condition or better than my rifle.

Something as simple as a Rem 700 with AICs stock in any color would be fine.

I really don't care about cosmetic blemishes or minor use damage as long as it doesn't effect the operation and was always properly cleaned with the proper tools and solvents.

Depending on what you have I may be able to throw in more stuff to equal a nicer trade or cash either way to make

things right.

2. If you are in OR, I'm looking for a nice, similarly valued 4 stroke Moto X bike. 250 or 450 make doesn't matter as long as it's a brand name.

post-2342-1362972816_thumb.jpg

I wanted to give the rifle more accuracy with a 22" s.s. match barrel. I removed an 18" The barrel on it now will give you more versatility as you could cut it to 20", thread it and so on . .

Funny because with the 18" barrel she shot sub moa (.250" or so from dead center) first shot using hold off, at 666yrds. This rifle is capable! All it needs now is a shooter.

good luck sir, have fun!!