• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

armalite ar10 lower

i am fixing to purchase a armalite lower and start my build.it will have a 18 inch barrel not sure about the upper yet.i have seen complete uppers.would this be the way to go ? i have had armalite ar15s in the past and liked them.so why not stick with a good thing.  but i am open to any suggestions.thanks.what about dpms lowers ?

Armalite makes top notch weapons. That said some folks choose other alternatives based on magazine choices. DPMS having the most options while G3 compatible lowers have the cheapest magazines. For me Magpul making 7.62 PMAGs (DPMS) is a game changer.

Unfortunately these rifles dont share the same standards as AR-15, M4 weapons.

It also might be cheaper to buy a complete rifle and do some part swapping

Hi, I am new here, and what Imchur said is 100% dead on. I just got a Armalite Stripped lower, and  Quality is Great. I found some great deals on Gunbroker, GunsAmerica, Auction Arms. You have to be quick, because stuff goes fast. I got my receiver on GunsAmerica, and it was sold, but the Buyer backed out, and I got a great deal. Would it be cheaper to buy a complete gun? Yes, maybe, but you will get alot of satisfaction after you pull the trigger, of the the one you built. Just be careful and ask questions, these guys on this Forum have the Answers, they have helped me. later vince.