• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Mega Arms Update

Shooters

I spoke with Mega and I think now that things have calmed with the left/goverment they are back on track expansion so hopefully in the next few months  I will get the group by back active (once etas drop below 1 year). They have been running 24x7 and items been showing up in spirts but the quality is still good to go. Hopefully more to follow soon

Semper Fi

Dave

Things are good albiet hectic it is for sure strange times in all things AR and ammo. I was up your way shooting a Tactical 22 match in Conover. I finally went after proding from a shooting buddy and must say what a great time and format with 22 lr out to 300 meters shooting steel. It brings new meaning to wind hold 

Hopefully things will get back to normal soon. I shudder to think how much I spent in the last 2 weeks on reloading supplies for a new rifle I had not expected to buy

Shootng that match next month again if interested shoot me a note it will be the 2nd Saturday. Also found a place to shoot out to 1040 yds on steel about 90 minutes north of you bangsteel.com

Dave

Things are good albiet hectic it is for sure strange times in all things AR and ammo. I was up your way shooting a Tactical 22 match in Conover. I finally went after proding from a shooting buddy and must say what a great time and format with 22 lr out to 300 meters shooting steel. It brings new meaning to wind hold 

Hopefully things will get back to normal soon. I shudder to think how much I spent in the last 2 weeks on reloading supplies for a new rifle I had not expected to buy

Shootng that match next month again if interested shoot me a note it will be the 2nd Saturday. Also found a place to shoot out to 1040 yds on steel about 90 minutes north of you bangsteel.com

Dave

Dave, this is the best news I've heard all year! I really am eager to hear some more, I'll PM you my info and we'll have to talk.