• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Dealer Pricing on 175 SMK Ammunition

J.Boyette

Shooters,

I offer Southwest ammunition for all my students if you need factory ammo. This brand is of the highest quality match grade 175 smk .308win ammunition for $550 a case of 500rnds shipped check out my link ---> Here

just to be clear, a 500rnd case of Federal gold Medal Match is $850 shipped. This is a savings of $300 for a better product is nothing to sneeze at.

John, I try to shoot as frequently as possible. Is your pricing fixed to 500 rounds + shipping? How much I can buy might vary from time to time, not to mention it could be cheaper to just come pick it up rather than ship it. In any event it's a great deal, and I'm researching what performs best in my rifle, so this sounds like a must-try.

Matt,

thanks for the question.

The issue is this. The ammunition for dealer pricing has to be done in amounts of 500rnds to make it worth wile for the factory to make it.

Now, shipping, it does not need to get to me, so why pay for it to go from them, to me, to you. That defeats the cost savings by $50 or so. Its cheaper for it to go from them to you.

BUT, this is training ammo, due to the deal I have with Southwest, I have to sale this to students. The Retail is WAY higher then $1 a round. so I do not want to under cut the dealers, and kill this ability to buy ammo. But if you plan on coming to a class this YEAR, I will order the ammo (after you pay for it), have it dropped at your house and you have TIME to ZERO and get DOPE with this ammo, and then come to the class when you plan on it.

So thats how this stands. I want to be a up front about this as I can be. 

No problem brother, I couldn't have asked for a better explanation, and couldn't have gotten a better answer. Getting a zero is no problem, DOPE will be a matter of getting onto a range with better than 100 yds maximum shooting distance, which will not be a problem now that Dave has given me some 411. I'm trying to settle on a good match round until I can get a reloading setup together, and your round sounds as close to ideal as I've seen yet. Just trying to wrap my head around logistics & possibilities. Thanks for filling me in!  <thumbsup>