• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pics of the shooting sticks!!!

Top:

Tactilite T1 .50 upper on a DPMS lower

2nd:

Glock 23 with a custom built slide by me, the slide is a 9mm and also have the .40 slide.  That is a 33rnd Glock 9mm mag!

3rd:

CMMG lower and I built the whole thing from the ground up. Waiting on my new Nikon Monarch X 4-16 for Christmas.

4th:

Smith & Wesson M&P decked out in all her upgrades.  I just took the scope off and threw on the open sites.  I am going to try this on the ranch.  Those coyotes jump out close and I am having trouble getting on them with a scope.  I may move to a Aimpoint or something.

post-302-136297264838_thumb.jpg

for the money, NO WAY

do this

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=20658/Product/AR_15_SHORT_RANGE_TACTICAL_SIGHT

With 2 of these

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=21382/Product/DOVETAIL_ANGLE_MOUNT

If the 3rd rifle (CMMG lower and I built the whole thing from the ground up. Waiting on my new Nikon Monarch X 4-16 for Christmas.) has a JP Handguard, you do not even need the YHM 45 deg mounts.

OR for even a better deal, get the 1 of the YHM mount I listed and that Vortex sight and use it as a angled reflex.

That is a better idea, then the one you posted, they are too tall I feel. Both options I just posted are still cheaper them the one you did and would be a better fit and use.

Works like a champ!!!!!

Its just $600 + I do not have that kind of coin right now and that's why I went with the Vortex.

BUT if you got it, I would get it. If not, look at the Vortex sight I posted about. It fits all the mounts of the Micro. But the Vortex comes with mounts in the box and its a steal at $199 shipped with mounts and stuff.

John