• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pink for Breast Cancer

bgc

The Mrs. got the news on March 24th, she's 32.

I'm encouraging everyone I know to buy some of the "Federal Top Gun Pink 12 Gauge". ATK is donating a percentage of the sales to breast cancer research. Even if you don't have a 12 gauge, when your kids are sorting out your stuff, they'll ask "What the heck is with the pink shells?"

Please chime in if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

Toughest woman I ever knew got it in the early 90s, fought it, beat it, and lived on to die of old age earlier this year.  She was a textbook example of strength, positive outlook, and faith.  She made it look easy.  My prayer is that it is easy for you to get through as she made it look.

They found two additional tumors and we are still waiting for the doctors to decide what the next course of action will be.

At this point I have so much pent up frustration, I'm going to go through the entire case of pink shells the first chance I get.

• 1 month later...

Coincidentally the little woman and I ran into a former coworker who is looking like she will be a cancer survivor. She has one more round of chemo and she's done. Two years ago nobody would have believed this outcome.

Just goes to show with good doctors, a positive attitude, lots of love and a little luck things work out.

• 2 weeks later...

Back for more Chemo today...

Brownells has the PINK Federal shot shells. Search Federal 12 gauge Top Gun Pink. I am writing Brownells encouraging then to continue carrying the PINK shells. My LGS has stopped stocking them.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=43132/avs|Cartridge_1=AEE_12%20Gauge/avs|Manufacturer_1=FEDERAL/Product/FEDERAL_TOP_GUN_TARGET_SHOTGUN_AMMUNITION