• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Phenomenal customer service

astounding, exceptional, extraordinary, fantastic, marvelous, miraculous, outstanding, preternatural, prodigious, rare, remarkable, sensational, singular, substantial, uncommon, unique, unparalleled, unusual, unwonted, wondrous 

These are just a few of the many words that can be found in the English dictionary to describe my recent interaction with Roger Wang from B.A.D. Inc. (Had I encountered Roger when I was still in school, my vocabulary SAT score would have been much higher :D )

Over the last few days I have been in a back and forth conversation via email with Roger Wang. I'm an insomniac grave shift cop who owns an iphone. That puts me just a finger tap away from email, no matter where I am, no matter what the hour. Roger answered every question I had with Star Trek warp speeds. I fired emails directly at him. I threw a couple curve ball emails through the BAD Inc website. I even contacted through this website. No matter how or when I sent my questions or queries, Roger had a defensive playbook built to handle all I threw at him. From nearly 0600 (as I was logging off duty) to almost 1800 (when I was logging back on) Roger was available to answer all my mundane questions. The service provided in the last 48 hours has FAR surpassed any I had expected.

The service BAD Inc employs is only paralleled by the quality of the product they provide for us. I already own one BADASS unit, and based on my experience with the unit and my experience with the customer service, I had to own another for a second rifle. So impressed was I, that I purchased a new short throw BADASS first thing when I woke up yesterday. Of course Mr Wang responded to my order with his usual promptness and ensured me that my order was being delivered in the same haste it was received. I hope to have it installed by the beginning of next week. PICTURES COMING SOON!!!

My last transaction/interaction has turned me into a long time supporter and customer of BAD Inc. I'm proud to be part of an on-line community that is supported by a company such as BAD Inc.

Thank you Roger Wang, and the rest of the gang at BAD Inc., for working so hard to make my job a little bit easier.

PS. I also want to thank Imschur (Drew) for providing a forum in which the little guys like us can interact and communicate with those who would normally be out of our reach. <thumbsup>

PPS. No more distractions till we get a verdict on a stainless steel short throw BADASS unit!!! <munch>

Thank you Rob!  We have a reputation for prompt communications, mostly because I'm an impatient guy and can't let things sit :) 

I called the shop about SS levers, we haven't gone into production yet, so we still have time to make a batch for the September run.  Do you want brushed stainless, or just shiny stainless?  8)