• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Whose barrel is this?

se3388

I recently got a 7.62 x 39 mm barrel from CDNN at a reasonable price so I decided to build another 7.62 x 39 AR, last one was about 10 years ago. I wanted to find out who made the barrel and what was the diameter so I called CDNN and had one guy tell me it was from Ghost Firearms in Florida, I calle Ghost Firearms and ask them, while they said they do sell CDNN quite a few barrels they have never sold them any in 7.62 x 39. I called CDNN back and one of the other guys said he looked it up 'on their book' and said it was definitely from Ghost Firearms and they didn't know the bore diameter. Does anyone recognize the brand from the markings, this is the only markings I can find on the barrel. It is a very accurate barrel with WPA ammo.

Steve......... 

20171011_143103.jpg

Edited by se3388

I must say this RFA upper has been one great buy. For the price, I think it was like $239.00 delivered, most of my other AR barrels alone cost more, I never expected too much. First, finish was perfect, Took it apart just to check things out and great workman ship thru out. Could not have done it better my self. So it was off to the range. At first this was going to be one of my x39 surplus shooters. Ran a couple of hundred rounds of Yugo surplus and was surprised that the accuracy was better then I was expecting. The bad part was it is quite the hand full in the recoil department. So it was off to the reloading bench. I now shoot a 100gr Lapua HP reload out of this upper that with a Ultradot 6 red dot will shoot solid 4" groups at 50 yards all day, with a recoil that feels like the old M1 carbine. Would never have a second thought of getting another RFA product.