• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Superior Rifle Systems Offering Built-To-Spec Barrels

I joined an AR-15 DMR group on Facebook, founded and run by Cain Luna, who owns Superior Rifle Systems.

Just saw this come across my news feed the other day:

https://srsrifles.com/index.php/product/custom-barrel/

I've been playing with it a bit and it looks like a viable option for those who just can't find that specific barrel they're looking for.

Is $299 high for some of the barrels (i.e., could you find something substantially similar from BA, Criterion, etc.)? Sure. But it's a neat idea, IMO.

I haven't been able to get any confirmation on whose blanks these are, but based on the description of one of the listed profiles, I'm speculating they may be from McGowen...

I just had the opportunity to talk to Mr. Luna very nice man and still active military. I told him that a link to him was here. He liked that a lot. I asked him about a barrel change on my RRA Lar-8. He talked to his smith and said they could do whatever I needed done. First guy to say they could do it. So for the price that's not bad.