• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR-10 FDE quad rail

Why not just dispense with the headache, and add a few of these?  Strike Industries LINK rail sections - they developed a rail section that mounts to Key-Mod and M-LOK.  I have 3 or 4 or these things, and they work. 

Save yourself the headache, man.  :thumbup:

https://www.strikeindustries.com/shop/products/rifle-accessories/ar-9/link-rail-section-7-slots-qd-featured-patent-pending.html

On 4/30/2019 at 2:07 PM, RUSTYCOLT1860 said:

I'm brand new to this forum. I have a diamondback firearms AR-10 and it has the keymod handgaurd. I have scoured the internet looking for a quad rail handgaurd in flat dark earth. I hate the key mod I want the full quad rail system.

Just add the Strike Industries LINK rails that you need, and be done...   :thumbup:

Since mine has the wide top 3/16, my question is how hard would it be to convert it over to the 1/8th upper? I've priced some and don't know poop on what's good, what's bad, what's a good deal ect..... I have noticed that if I had the 1/8th upper choices are endless so I thought I might buy one and if possible move all my parts over to it. I appreciate all advice

1 hour ago, RUSTYCOLT1860 said:

Since mine has the wide top 3/16, my question is how hard would it be to convert it over to the 1/8th upper? I've priced some and don't know poop on what's good, what's bad, what's a good deal ect..... I have noticed that if I had the 1/8th upper choices are endless so I thought I might buy one and if possible move all my parts over to it. I appreciate all advice

Gonna be tough, finding an upper that matches that profile, just in the DPMS Low height.  There are alot of DPMS High rails out there - that's what to look for.  :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

Here's a Troy 13.8" MRF-308 rail at Valhalla Tactical Supply - they're good people.  It shows as in stock, and I was able to add it to a cart.  Worth calling them on the phone.

That's about the only rail that's gonna fit what you're looking for - and Troy discontinued it years ago.

http://vtsupply.com/troy-mrf-308-dpms-lp-13-8-black-battlerail-quad-rail.html

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2019 at 11:59 PM, 98Z5V said:

Here's a Troy 13.8" MRF-308 rail at Valhalla Tactical Supply - they're good people.  It shows as in stock, and I was able to add it to a cart.  Worth calling them on the phone.

That's about the only rail that's gonna fit what you're looking for - and Troy discontinued it years ago.

http://vtsupply.com/troy-mrf-308-dpms-lp-13-8-black-battlerail-quad-rail.html

Thank you for the tip. I ordered mine today