• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I want to pitch an idea....

Matt.Cross

While searching the Fulton Armory website to price parts to complete a build, I had an idea and I want to see what you guys think. I think it would be cool to have a section in our For Sale/Want to Buy where you can post a list of all the components you want to buy, and then responses can be posted with places where you can get the best prices and the totals for those components. Say for example:

I'm building another Mega Monolithic build, and my barrel, bolt carrier and bolt, and trigger group are taken care of. So here's the parts I will need;

Lower Parts Kit, minus the trigger - so parts like selector, buffer pin & spring, mag release and bolt catch, etc etc....

Rifle length buffer tube,  and heavy buffer or Enidine Hydraulic buffer

Tubb CS flat wire buffer spring

Bennie Cooley small diameter muzzle brake, stainless

Magpul PRS AR-10 stock

Harris, Atlas, or GG&G Bipod

So, the objective would to find the best possible price on all those items, including shipping to the poster's zip code, and then post up links to the items, and total the items and shipping in your post. The idea is to find out how you can collectively find the most inexpensive combination of items & shipping. So, what do you guys think?