• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Elzetta flashlights and Benchmade knives

josiahg52

I have four Elzetta flashlights.  Two of them are models ZFL-M60 an the other two are Bravos.  These are NOT the newest Bravos with the LEDs integrated in the head.  The lights for sale require an LED drop-in to function and were designed for the Malkoff M60 and two primary CR123A cells.  No LED drop-in is included.  No cells are included.  Lights are in good condition; some marks in the anodizing but it's not damaged.  Tailcaps are the silent momentary forward clicky.  Due to the Malkoff M60 going out of production some time ago and not being readily available, I will include a Malkoff VME head lens kit which allow the use of any currently available Malkoff M61 and M91 LED drop-ins and probably other LED drop-ins also.  I think I have some of the Elzetta FSB light mounts also.  If I can find them and a buyer wants one, I can throw that in the box.  Price is $85 EACH shipped USPS Priority Mail Insured.  PayPal G&S with no mention of specific item is fine or you can send a USPS Money Order but that will take time to process.  Contact me here to discuss pricing or payment options.  I'm sure we can come to an agreement

Elzetta Bravo side 2.jpg

Elzetta Bravo back.jpg

Elzetta Bravo side 1.jpg

Elzetta Bravo front.jpg

Elzetta ZFL-M60 side 2.jpg

Elzetta ZFL-M60 back.jpg

Elzetta ZFL-M60 side 1.jpg

Elzetta ZFL-M60 front.jpg

I have a Benchmade 470-1 Emissary for sale.  It is in excellent condition with the factory edge still on it. I am the original owner and purchased it a retail location.  May have cut a few pieces of paper or opened a package or two but I don't remember carrying this in my pocket for any period of time.  Benchmade box, pouch, and papers included with sale.  Price is $120 shipped USPS Priority Mail Insured.  PayPal G&S with no mention of specific item is fine or you can send a USPS Money Order but that will take time to process.  Contact me here to discuss pricing or payment options.

Benchmade 470-1 right.jpg

Benchmade 470-1 spine.jpg

Benchmade 470-1 left.jpg

Benchmade 470-1.jpg

Two more.  Next up is a Benchmade 477 Emissary 3.5.  It is in very good condition and still has the factory edge on it.  I am the original owner and purchased it at a retail location. Carried this a few times and performed normal EDC tasks with it.  There is a marks on the handle but the anodizing is not damaged.  Benchmade box, pouch, and papers included with sale.  Price is $135 shipped USPS Priority Mail Insured.  PayPal G&S with no mention of specific item is fine or you can send a USPS Money Order but that will take time to process.

Benchmade 477 right.jpg

Benchmade 477 spine.jpg

Benchmade 477 left.jpg

Benchmade 477.jpg

Lastly, I have a Benchmade 570 Presidio II for sale.  I am the original owner and purchased it a retail location.  I carried this knife for a bit but the only mark is near the pivot on the left side handle.  Factory edge is in good condition and I recommend sharpening it.  When the knife is open, there is blade play.  I tried tightening the pivot a couple of times but it was tight.  I didn't investigate further to determine if the pivot is bottomed out or there is just a quantity of thread-locking compound to overcome.  Benchmade box, pouch, and papers included with sale.  The box has some damage where I removed a label.  Price is $130 shipped USPS Priority Mail Insured.  PayPal G&S with no mention of specific item is fine or you can send a USPS Money Order.  Thanks for taking a look at my items.

Benchmade 570 right.jpg

Benchmade 570 spine.jpg

Benchmade 570 left.jpg

Benchmade 570.jpg

• 2 months later...