• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Website Feedback.

Guest LLArms

I'm looking for some honest feedback on our website over at http://llarms.com

In a day and age when every company seems to be so serious and tactical I wanted to inject a bit of humor in some parts of the website (while not being to corny I hope).

Would love if anyone has a few minutes to flip through the website and offer your 2 cents.  Maybe you will catch a few typos I missed.  <lmao>

Let's start with the charity hopes owners gets well soon,helping others is always a great thing shows alot of heart.Mission statement,sounds like you got to baby weapon.If you can't put out a reliable, tough, rifle out [ cause poop happens] why would anyone want to buy it when their many others in the low,med,high price range and quality range? If dirt or sand turn it into a paperweight or club whats the point.A dumbass like me wants something that will stand abuse that's why I have RRA products,3K+ rounds not a single FTF or FTE in 5.56.400 in .308 same way.When everyone is tight for money how you gonna get them to let some of it go?The men here are builders,re loaders not your average trigger pullers.Just my .02.Good luck brother. <thumbsup>

Noted. We'll see about re-wording it.

The rifles will not be glass cannons - I guess the whole point if we are trying to say if you are looking for equipment that can withstand the punishment of a battlefield we are openly telling you to stick with already well established companies that have huge R&D departments than can really make that kind of stuff.

Our weapons are made for the civilian market. The hobbyist, the guy who goes to the range for fun, competitions for fun, maybe a bit of 3-gun for fun.

Our weapons are not meant to be exposed to sand storms, thrown and kicked around in the mud all day long. Thrown down a mountain. Used to repel invading forces.

With that said, dropping it on the ground would not break it. Actually kicking it over and over with a steel toed boot would not really phase it. The over all message we want to make clear is this is a civilian company for civilian markets and civilian needs.

An unfortunate side effect is part of the civilian market seems to think their mil-spec $4,000 setup will see anything other than a civilian range or their safe at home. We are OK with not advertising to that market.

There are already plenty of "tactical" products and we decided to run an up front an honest business and leave the marketing gimmicks to the other companies.

Think of a high dollar competition rifle that is tuned to squeeze out as much accuracy as possible. These rifles are not designed for the battlefield either.

What they are not, I understood. What they are is what's puzzling.

What is the advantage of buying your product?

Most people know that super accuracy is generally acquired at the expense of battlefield ruggedness. But as you said, not everyone is out for end of the world brawn.

I myself think of the AR as the rifle equivalent to a high-end photographer's camera. Has both the look and function.

So, why buy one of your weapons? What is the advantage? That's what people are going to want to know.

What they are not, I understood. What they are is what's puzzling.

What is the advantage of buying your product?

Most people know that super accuracy is generally acquired at the expense of battlefield ruggedness. But as you said, not everyone is out for end of the world brawn.

I myself think of the AR as the rifle equivalent to a high-end photographer's camera. Has both the look and function.

So, why buy one of your weapons? What is the advantage? That's what people are going to want to know.

All in due time. Its suppose to leave you wondering, "Well - what is it?"

Very common marketing tactic.  ;)

Info and marketing will kick into high gear once we get closer to actual production completed units. The good news is we get to save a pretty penny on company models as Mrs. LLArms has volunteered.  <thumbsup>

aliciawallpapergreen.jpg

dscf2826copy.jpg