• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Gots me a scope

For several months I have been frequently checking over at snipershide.com in the optics for sale forum. Today it finally paid off. I got a used USO 1.5-6x28 FFP moa reticule with moa turrets. I'll get it on Monday. The guy is about 50 miles away from me. But here's the deal....

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3297851#Post3297851

I'm pretty excited now. Now to cancel my order for the SWFA SS HD 1-6x, but I'll wait till I have this USO in my hands.

LOL but brother Livnoutdoors6.8 you were looking for more power in a scope. The other day I almost went and recommended to you on your thread about needing a scope, I almost recommended the SWFA 3-9x42. I hear great things about that one and it goes for $599 at SWFA. 3-9 should get you somewhere out there way beyond a 6x. That is what I would choose for you if I'm shopping for your Christmas present  <thumbsup>

But...But...I have more guns. They all need new USO glass!

I've been looking pretty hard at the SWFA offerings, I've got that Viper HS on order (ETA 8/9 F%&#$**@ >:() I'm leaning towards a Millett Trs-1 pretty hard since I read the review that LEO did on the Hide. That'll probably go on my 7mm 700 when the new one shows up.

heh heh, if you spend every day over at snipershide optics for sale forum the next few years you might be able to. This one I got, I mean will get from dude on Monday, was a big surprise. Has all my requirements except not illuminated, but can be upgraded. If not for the Larue mount & other goodies he is letting go with it it wouldn't really have been the good deal it is, the scope is 3.5 years old. I would have been happy with the SWFA SS 1-6x24 for $800 with the coupon code. I jumped on this USO because I really don't want to wait maybe 2 months or more for the SWFA.