• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

American Spirit Arms

imschur

• 3 months later...

I have one of these on a 6.5 Grendel build and it is as sweet as can be.  I decided not to replace the barrel on my LR-308B.  I am going to send my bolt to American Spirit Arms and have them machine it and order a .308 sidecocker and put my Fulton Amory barrel on it.

Look it over real good for your next build, you will Love it.  And the people at American Spirit Arms easy to work with also.

Just my two cents

Rickwv

I just talked to Dan at "American Spirit Arms" about ordering a .308 side cocker and was told their .308 sidecocker will only fit the "American Spirit Arms" lower.  This was not in any of their online information.  I still love the one I got for my 6.5 Grendel and really wish the .308 would fit.

Rick Again

• 4 months later...

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the American Spirit Arms .308 AR lower receiver would accept the 7.62 Magpul mags. I was told by someone that it was an Armalite pattern rifle, but wanted to see if anyone else could verify that. I don't see any info regarding this on thier website.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...