• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New Suppressor Manufacturer - Tactical Armz

Tactical Armz

Old “new kid” on the block

tacarmz@sbcglobal.net

After years in the relative darkness of R&D and special projects, Bill Moll of Tactical Armz, (a division of Lutheriecorp Inc.), announces the launch of their civilian consumer products group at www.tacticalarmz.com .

Primarily involved in firearms suppressor and weapons systems research and development for military and law enforcement applications, Moll is convinced that the American consumer can, and should, be able to acquire very high quality, and yet very affordable NFA firearms and suppressors for personal use.

“With state of the art computer aided technology”, Moll says, “economy of scale is maximized while very tight tolerances can be held easily”. Going on, “There is absolutely no reason why a highly efficient, and superior quality can needs to cost an arm and a leg.”

Tactical Armz produces sound suppressors in all of the most common calibers starting at an MSRP of $225. and offers custom, one off, work as well.

For more information see: www.tacticalarmz.com

post-1-136297280876_thumb.jpg

Thanks Drew, for all you do around here and your other great sites! <thumbsup>

I'm sure more than just a few of this forum's members have cans, and are knowledgeable about them however, anytime I can be of help, answer a question, take an order...  ;) I'm here, and will be following the discussions with great interest.

Thanks for having me.

Bill