• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Glock 20

telluwhat

Check Glockmeister & Davidsons Gallary of guns.

I have shot 3 different Glock 20's and will buy one when the time is right. Awesome gun !! Seen a few from $549 to $595.

I have an EAA Witness in 10mm and it is the $h!t. Price range is $450 to $1200. Only mod needed was a spring change to tame the beast ! I can shoot 600yards with this handgun ... NO BS !

You can hunt with a 10mm. Animals not people.

Ballistic numbers at 1200 to 1250fps with 180gr bullets. Thats hard to touch with a 45acp.

Those are about the same prices on Glock 20 I am seeing too. What is your favorite Glock 20? I am drawn to this caliber for its power. I am leaning toward the Gen 4 but would get the 3 if it had a better price drop than $50. Full size with 4.6 barrel. They can sure toss a heavy round a long way fast.  ;D

What do you think about the ported (compensator) barrel / slide? I think for my first one I want the standard.

Yeah going to a large gun store is my next step. Got to see how they fit. I was just searching a well known gun store in the area, though it isn't exactly close, and found a stainless EAA Witness for under $500

http://www.hyattgunstore.com/eaa-witness-full-size-10mm-pistol-wonder-finish-4.5-barrel.html

Wow  ;D wish I could go now. I am going to keep looking around and see what I find. More people I can listen to about their 10mm the more I can learn....