• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New Jp 308 Scope????

I have one of these on my LaRue 20 OBR, mounted in a LaRue LT104 (the OBR has a 20moa cant built into the rail), it holds zero from Mass (my home) to Arizona and back! We hit out to 550 or 600(?) on the range easy, would guess that 800-1000 is possible. Great glass. I have the illuminated TMR.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/leupold-mark-4-4-5-14x50mm-lr-t-m1-illuminated-reticle-metric-rifle-scope.html

That's right there in my price range. I looked at some of the mark 4's but there was so many choices. Question how do u like you larue. I looked at some and was thinking about also buying one? The reason i decided to go with JP first was I couldn't find nothing bad about them. Everybody seemed happy with there products and customer service which is very important to me.

That's right there in my price range. I looked at some of the mark 4's but there was so many choices. Question how do u like you larue. I looked at some and was thinking about also buying one? The reason i decided to go with JP first was I couldn't find nothing bad about them. Everybody seemed happy with there products and customer service which is very important to me.

My LaRue is art, runs like a sewing machine, and is shoot thick tick off a deer at 100yds accurate! I can't tout their stuff enough, it's downfall is cost and lead times. Get through that and smiles are permanently etched!