• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Precision Shooter Magazine

MrLowandSlow

Well, I guess I'll start this thread off by suggesting a good magazine....Precision Shooter. It offers in-depth reviews and analysis of rifles, ballistics, reloading, competitions, etc. The articles are well written, full of advanced information, and I've learned alot from it. Also, it isn't littered with advertisements, nor does it dumb itself down to newb level (like most of what you see at the bookstore). I recommend it. And no, I'm not affiliated with them in any way.

• 1 month later...

I read a a couple this month that I really liked and subscribed to.  Shotgun News is one, it doesn't sound like the type of magazine for 308 black rifle lovers but the name is deceiving.  If you can shoot it, they have news on it lol.  There are a lot of adds but it also has a section that just anyone can put an add in to sell a gun or what not.  Good articles as well, the one I got explains in depth how to pull your trigger and change it out and also how to install a free float tube. 

The other magazine is The Complete AR Rifleman.  Now that is pretty self explanatory.  The only problem is that I couldn't get a subscription to it due to the fact that I believe that it was the first issue of it, hopefully in the future that will change though because I would Loooooove to subscribe.  It has reviews of every tactical brand you can think of as well as articles from different people with more extreme mods done, hunting stories (hunting wild hogs at night with a silenced DPMS .300 whisper :o ) and just about everything else.  You won't be dissapointed with it, except it might give you some dissapointing dreams when you can't have all the goodies too.  :'(

• 9 months later...