• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

C7 joins the ranks of .308 AR shooters...

C7Prod

Long time shooter/re-loader and I just sold my M1A. I figured it was about time to see what all the noise was about them darned Mattel rifles...

Researched and shopped and had almost decided on the CMMG G3 Lower and JD Machine tech G3 upper...walked in with the money burning a hole in my jeans.

That CMMG lower looked pretty impressive with the cost and availability of the HK mags, along with the JD Machine Tech upper being made to compliment the CMMG it seemed the best way to go. You see, We on the Left Coast have a difficult time with the AR situation, especially in 308 form.

Anyway, there I stood with a fistful of 20's. When I put the upper and lower together I was a bit disappointed. Cut lines didn't match, overhangs were just a touch off, Yeah it was a sad day.

Luckily, the staff at "Riflegear" had it all under control. Seems JD Machine Tech also makes a lower to match their upper. Hmmmmm. but what about the Mag issue. Well suprise suprise, Magpul has the new 7.62 x 51 magazine and it looks like there will be a blocked version very soon (10/20).

So, if you are looking for a "Perfectly matched" , "Tight fitting" combo whether you are on the Left Coast or not, check out the offerings from JD Machine Tech at " Riflegear.com "

Pics coming soon.

C7.

Smoke 'em