• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Map of NY counties currently opposing NY SAFE ACT

Pappy1600

Local counties have enacted legislation that oppose Gov. Cuomo's NY SAFE Act, 98% off all County Sheriffs Oppose this legislation. It amazes me that when the majority of the State opposes this law yet the rest of the state is held captive by the liberal vote of NYC and surronding counties! The fight is just begining...

safelp.jpg

Like you said brother,getting the people to come out and vote.And just think of all those that have firearms and don't belong to NRA,GOA,or any of the other firearm rights organizations.Yet they ride on the coattails of the many that gat invloved and fund those organizations.Like you said to lose by 18 and you know more than 18 that would rather sort there socks WTF.They are the first to bitch.

They are the first to bitch, and they are the ones asking how many attended the rally... I tell them you want to know???? Show your face next time... that usually pisses them off, but I don't give a rats ass, you bitch but you do nothing? you're to blame as much as the liberal left when you let them poop on your rights.. Fucking Handle it!