• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Gun show before the snow!

seasprite

Went to the show today and a strange thing happened my wallet went on a diet and lost weight  :o . I managed to find 500 170 gr sierra game king .30-30 bullets along with an shell plate holder but no dies all sold out :o I couldn't believe that even the .30-30 dies were impossible to find. But on my way home I stopped at the local gun store and took their last RCBS  2 die set. Seemed to be alot of AR15 mags for $30.00 or higher not many people buying. Alot of ar's to didn't price any so don't know if there still trying to gouge people or not, I can say this a friend of mine and me laughed in the face of this one vendor he asking $100.00 for a brick of .22 ammo (525 rounds) laffs.gif

This little black case seemed to follow me out today lets see whats in it.

post-12828-0-04064300-1364089096_thumb.j

post-12828-0-17747700-1364089126_thumb.j

Well lookie here a 1911 22 I've been wanting one for a while and finally made the jump.

post-12828-0-88919800-1364089265_thumb.j 

I know my wife likes shooting my Springfield 1911 but doesn't like the recoil so now we both shoot one and I've always wanted one to try at the bowling pin shoot I do sometimes. 

I checked Joebob outfitters and they say they have them on order with no idea when they'll come in. 

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/GSG_Sig_Sauer_1911_22lr_10_rd_magazine_ATIGERMM19_p/gsg-ati-germm1911.htm

Now this is interesting a +4 follower I might have to order one, would like some mags to ship at the same time though.

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/JoeBob_s_GSG_SIG_1911_22LR_4rd_High_Cap_Follower_p/jb-gsg1911follower.htm