• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

LR308 Pmags in stock

SwissyJim

Saw that on SD. I ordered 4, although I'm not sure why since I already had 4 and it's a 308, so it's not like im going to load out with mags for that rifle. Since its on my CC ill just chargeback if its a scam company but I'm pretty sure I've seen the name before so I'm not worried.

Pin them to 10 rounders.  Mag Block sells the blocks to limit the magazine to 10 rounds.  I'm not sure what the policy is in MA.  NJ does not allow the mags to be shipped but certain states allow you to receive mags if they were disassembled.

http://www.magazineblocks.com/magento/products/magblock-kits/ar10/pmag-lr-20-magblock-10-20-308.html

Another option is to ship it to a place that pins the mags.  MidwestPX offers this service.

went ahead and ordered some last night, and got a tarcking number this morning.

<thumbsup>

^^^Same here, they're scheduled to be delivered tomorrow! When I looked at the tracking they're local, hell I could have went on my lunch break and picked um up. :cookoo: (If they allow that)

I liked the fact that they use flat rate USPS...  FedEx and UPS rape us on shipping to Alaska, but Priority flat rate works the exact same... flat fee regardless it's coming up here. It's getting so that if someone does not offer it, I order elsewhere.

is the parts kit nothing more than the mag, torn down to the parts?

8)

^^^ Reminds me of the ole Garth Brooks song; I got friends in low places! >:D  :D  There's lots of good ole boys here scattered around in the free states Justin, if you catch my drift. :hethan:  

is the parts kit nothing more than the mag, torn down to the parts?

8)

Exactly, a magazine with the floor plate removed basically.  Then I can assemble a the parts into a legal blocked magazine a 10/20.  Although they are trying to ban 10/20 conversions here now too for some reason, I think it is because they look to scary or something, who knows but legal for now.

Edited by Justintoxicated

I missed this!  I did order 6 30 rounders for the 223.  If anyone has some 308 mags they want to part with let me know!!  

Nevermind.... He emailed me back this am.  I ordered yesterday and he boxed my order last night and it was sent first thing this am!  He shipped out 6 308 pmags today too.  He took them off the site due to an event hes going to I guess.  He said another order is coming this week tho for pmags.  Hes not ripping people off like most are and shipping is flat rate and he is fast.  I will def be ordering from them again! Nice guy, gave me free shipping on the 2nd order of mags.

Edited by medic83

Yup! Have them bookmarked. I got my mags today...  and was happy that they shipped FAST, and true to the flat rate price. Just hit a site from SlickGuns about .223 pmags, and their shipping rate...  for USPS flat rate.... was $48!!!! I got the same number of .308 mags for the actual shipping price of $12. I'll be looking in on Bayou Tactical a little more often.