• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Found New Ammo of Seneca Armory

Ok, I'm new to this forum. I recently sold my Ruger SR 5.56 to a gun shop. Was getting tired of 5.56 ammo shortages.

Besides if I were paying $1 for a .223 round, why not shoot more elegant 7.62 Nato. So I recently bought PTR91SC and saved a couple of $s from my Ruger sales.

So far I've shot:

1. Seneca Armory 147g ammo which I got in a gun show for $.83/round for a box of 500. They sell direct so I keep buying from them by emailing them.

2. I've also shot some PMC 147g bought over AmmoSeek. Was ok ammo but I felt it was more of .308 then the 7.62 Ammo for PMC.

3. I got 5 boxes of 20 rounds CBC brand too. Fun ammo but would stick to my other too purchases.

I'll see if I could upload one of my targets photos on the forum.

Any suggestions from senior members (avid 7.62 shooters) on the cheap but quality ammo? Any thoughts, suggestions welcome.

Cheap .308/7.62  <lmao>  <laughs> good one brother.Not anymore that I know of.I WAS getting 1K 5.56 delivered to the house for $320.00 not any more.Was getting milsurp 7.62 for .40 a round not anymore.Palmetto StateArmory has some good sales on 7.62 but you have to be quick.Things are really fukedup when .22lr goes for abuck around.Good luck if you find anything let us know.Ordered from Loman arms some 22lr at a normal price but it's on back order.Don't know till when,but at least the order if placed.Been waiting for PPU 30-06 from Cabelas for over a month. <dontknow>

Thanks for suggestions. Like I said, I email SenecaArmory guys on sales@senecaarmory,com and negotiate with them. They are a small opeartion I guess so I get to haggle a bit. Cheapest I've gone with them is $.76 a round for box of 500. All my 7.62 friends at range buy from them now and we all paid less than $.85 a round. Try them.

So far they are the only reliable ammo supplier for my little new fascnation for my PTR and LeEnfiled both 308s.

People play golf and make their wives mad. I shoot on the range and do the same :)