• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Do you like this site??? Read my post!!!

TacBlade

The owner of this site is imschur.  He puts alot of hard work into it for us to enjoy!!  I really enjoy this site, so go to the For Sale section and buy my items that I have there.  I will be donating the first $50 to this website for a start. Down the road, I will be trying to find items to donate to auction or sell to help fund the site.  This site is free to us, but I am willing to help out where I can.  If you would like to donate anything, be it cash or items to sell or auction, let imschur know and I am sure he would like that alot.  He digs deep into his own pockets to fund this for us!!! Thanks and have a Great Rest of the Year!!!

Jeez man I'm speechless.  I appreciate your offer more than you can imagine. But here's the thing. When I set out to do this I wanted to be different and I had two very specific goals to that end.

The first is that my sites would be friendly and helpful to folks of all skill levels and backgrounds. No elitism. I feel that goal has been realized wonderfully.

The second goal was no direct funding from members. The sites must stand on their own two feet with advertisers and sponsors covering the costs. Make no mistake the competition for money is fierce and there is a lot of unscrupulous things that happen that hit how we are funded. Add to that the bad economy and belt tightening everywhere.

However to take donations and such from members would be a defeat and I'm not ready for that yet. I would prefer to have auctions and raffles and such where everyone wins. I like that idea a lot.

I also will start a thread of things folks can do to help that wont cost you anything other than maybe a little time.

So for now hang on to your thoughtful donation.

Drew

• 2 weeks later...

I like this site and enjoy participating.  Like all sites that get started, the word needs to get out. once it does, more and more people will come over. 

About the only thing I can recommend is to figure out a way to get this site to come up first in searches.  One way to do this is to google something you know is on this site.  Then click on the site and do the same thing a bunch of times.  The more hits a site gets through google, the higher up in the chain it comes up.