• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

6.5 Grendel

Grizzz

i was going to mention that as a possibility. I looked up their whois info and the like. It looks like they use shared hosting which is cheap. Problem is shared hosting is a target for hackers and whats worse because shared hosting as its name implies means a server is filled to the gills with sites. One sites security breach can take out all the sites on that machine.

I went through that twice last year. It's tough to recover from. That's why we are on our own server now. We aren't immune just a lesser and harder target.

If anyone knows the guys at that run that forum I will gladly give them a board here until they get on their feet again.

Well, i guess that is good news, except for the hacking part. I don't know what's in a guys head to pull that kind of crap! They also have good info. & have helped me with my 6.5 grendel. I'm having fun with my DPMS 308 wright now, but i do need to get a trigger group for it. Thanks for the info. on the 6.5 forum. Hopefully they will get up & running soon.    Grizzz