• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

This little $99.00 Bushnell Red Dot kicks ass!!!

TacBlade

Just thought I would show you it on my AR15.  Yes, I posted this somewhere else, but not with pics. For $99 bucks, this little gem kicks some butt!!  I am not sure the Aimpoint H1 would be that big of a difference, comparing the prices!!! What do they run??? $500.00?

If you are wondering?  That is a fancy new mount under that red dot?  2 YHM mini risers on top of each other!!!  LOL!!!  It works like a charm and they too, were cheap!!!

post-302-136297264941_thumb.jpg

post-302-136297264944_thumb.jpg

I like the Bushnell red dots.  They're solid little units.  On another note, check the mounting pattern on the base of that one you have - whilst perusing the optics section at a small store recently, I was surprised to see that Weaver makes a mount that will fit the Aimpoint T1, H1, and Vortex Sparc det dots, as well as anything else with the same mounting pattern.  It was cheap, somewhere around $35-$40. 

EDIT - This one on the left right in the pic, Weaver model 99668:

Aimpoint-Micro-Mount.gif

Yeah, made a mistake there - it's the one on the right...  not left.  Had a slight dumbass attack there.  <laughs>

It's not a pic rail on the top, but it's made for direct attachment of the Aimpoints or the Vortex - that's why I wondered how yours attached. 

That left one I posted above is a 30mm ring for a traditional Aimpoint (M2, M3, etc.). 

The one on the right kind of looks like it could be about the same as a PIC rail?  The local shop has all of their products on hand, but I never looked to close at them.  To many other toys to look at in there!!!  I will take my red dot down there and see if it fits on one, I am curious now?