• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Powder

unforgiven

That's just the VARGET, brother - look at all the other powders they have to manufacture...

Oh, I get that my friend. And my point is look at what has been typically available from the normal sources for the last two years... H869, Reloader 33, Reloader 50, the 4350s, the 4831s,  Leverevolution, Superformance. Yeah, there's a need for them, but there's also a reason they have been in supply and available for so long... demand for them was met long ago. The two most popular rifles in the world are ARs and the AKs. These take faster powders such as TAC, the 4895s, H335, AR-Comp, BLC-2 etc. It doesn't take two years for these manufacturers to realize there's an oversupply of one class of powder and an undersupply of what we are demanding. Is there hoarding going on? Yes. Is there gouging going on? Yes. But I also don't believe a handful of middlemen are buying up all the Varget, AA2520, 4895 and Rel15, repackaging it and selling it for outrageous profits. It's just not available. I don't have an answer (I ain't making my own. I like my hands ::) ). But as I said previously, something isn't adding up.