• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Trijicon Amber Dot Sight

Friends,

I am offering for sale a Trijicon sight that fits a Picatinny rail on your rifle of choice. It's model RX30A-51, 42mm Reflex, with a 6.5 MOA Amber Dot Reticle.

It has a flattop mount, so you don't need any other hardware to run with it.

I'd say its main feature is that it's SHTF-compatible. No batteries are involved. It gathers available light to produce it's 'sight dot' and it has a tritium-powered backup dot for low/no light. I've checked it out and it works.

The optic has a pretty generous field of view.

I personally have seven rounds through this, which was enough to zero the unit at 50 yards. It is easily the easiest sight to zero that I've ever zeroed. The clicks are sweet & neat. One click per inch at 100 meters, just as claimed in the little book, right on.

Why am I selling this sight? Because after all my messing around with different things, I've discovered that only iron sights work for me, and basically, the Partridge standard.

You'll see from the pix that you get the original box and foam cushioning, along with the original documentation, a warranty registration card, an Allen wrench for adjusting the sight, and a pen for cleaning the optic.

This sight normally retails for between $569.50 and $579.70.

I'll sell this unit for $450.00, and this offer is only for members of this forum. I'll cover postage from this end. I'll also set up parcel tracking so you can watch the parcel's progress. Monetary movement will be done via PayPal.

Sorry, I won't ship this sight outside the United States, this is a regulated item and export is prohibited.

Click on the thumbnails for a bigger picture.

post-13893-0-13707800-1401836084_thumb.j

post-13893-0-00418100-1401836119_thumb.j

post-13893-0-16787100-1401836152_thumb.j

Just as a friendly reminder, the "For Sale" threads aren't commentary sections, and they have to be cleaned up when they become such. Please restrict replies in "For Sale" threads to offers or relevant information about the item. Thanks!

Matt, I'm sorry, I'll edit the post, just tell me where I blew it and I'll fix it.

Just imagine my glee. I was across the highway to the rental place, with an Allis Chalmers and a belly mower trying to make the City (and the next-door neighbor) happy with the grass cuttage.

I was in the garage borrowing a 1/2" box-end wrench to drop out the battery & cables -- oh, well. It's all a long story.

But while I was in the garage, I found the perfectly-sized cardboard box for shipping out that Trijicon sight to the lucky purchaser.

All I need now is to print an attractive mailing label -- and to help that along, the sale price is now lower. Yours for $400. PM me.