• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Knights Armament Extras for Sale

Chaser

I made a change in my handguards, and decided to go with the Daniel Defense 7.62 Lite Rail II (12.5 in).  I wanted to be able to assemble this rifle myself.

KAC URX III 12.5 (5.56) - I bought this one on error, not realizing I was buying an SR-15, not an SR-25 length.  It has never been installed on a rifle (I will attach photos when I'm able), and comes with upper, lower, and barrel nut. Condition: Brand New (never installed)           $300 OBO

KAC URX II 12.5 (7.62) - This one I'd bought on AR-15.com, and it was installed on a newly purchased SR-25, but was immediately removed by Boltcarrier.com, then sold to me, where I basically "pseudomounted" (no damage or anything), but has not been re-attached to a rifle.  Comes with the SR-25 barrel nut (castle style), upper and lower halves. Condition: LIke New (Carefully uninstalled)      $350 OBO

KAC 600m USMC BUIS - This was purchased initially to be the complement to the original BUIS, but at this point, I'm going to go with the same maker for fore and aft BUIS.  $50 (Sold only with one of the handguard kits, or if both are sold)

Although I'm new here, my EBay User ID is 505_medic, and I've never had an issue with transactions in the past.  Just wanting to extend the offers here before I go trying to pursue other pieces.  All parts are in hand now, but given that I have a chaotic work schedule, it is easiest for me to post the advertisement while waiting for my work shift to start.  (As soon as I can, I'll post the photos, and obviously don't expect people to buy off of my word.)
Jon

-Edit 1: I attached a file from when the URX II 12.5 was sent to me. Condition has not changed as I put it immediately into a protective wrapper.  The white is simply loctite residual, and not damage to the rails.  Castle nut is included, but not shown in the image specifically.  Image of the URX III will be available as soon as possible.  - Jon

post-14877-0-77838200-1404863424_thumb.j

post-14877-0-64507600-1404863620_thumb.j

Edited by Chaser

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...